- M.A. in Mass Communication
- M.A. in English
- M.S.W. (Master of Social Work)
- No candidate shall be eligible for admission after a lapse of more than three years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination. The year of admission will not be taken into account while calculating 3 years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination.
- Every applicant must fulfil the eligibility criteria as laid down for each course.
- If the final degree result is not published at the time of application, % of marks for eligibility will be calculated on the basis of the aggregate of 1st to 4th Semester or Part I and Part II or year 1 and year 2 (as applicable). If, at the time of admission, final degree marksheet cannot be shown, the admission will be provisional and the student must produce the final degree marksheet latest by 15th September, 2017; failing which, the admission is liable to be cancelled.
- If a student, who is admitted provisionally, fails to fulfil the eligibility regarding the required aggregate marks in graduation (50% for General and 45% for reserved category), admission of the student will be cancelled.
- If the admission is cancelled due to the above mentioned reasons, fees will be refunded as per the rule.
- Admission will be based on admission test marks
The University reserves to right to reject the candidature and/or cancel the application / admission at any stage, if an applicant fails to fulfil the above conditions.