Schedule of Admission Tests
Under Graduate Courses
|Course||Total marks||Date of Test||Day||Time|
|B.Com||50||20th June 2017||Tuesday||10 AM - 11 AM|
|B.M.S.||50||21st June 2017||Wednesday||10 AM -11 AM|
Note: Students are to take their seats in the examination halls latest by 9-15 AM.
- St. Xavier's University, Kolkata, Action Area - III, New Town, Kolkata - 700156
- St. Xavier's College, 30 Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street), Kolkata - 700016
Instructions to the candidates for admission test:
- Candidate is required to take his/her seat in the examination hall 45 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- Candidate is required to carry the acknowledgement slip with the photograph pasted and self-attested (as per the instructions printed on the acknowledgement slip).
- Candidate is required to carry any one of the following documents (original as well as one self attested photocopy) as identity proof:
- Aadhar Card or
- Passport or
- Voter Identity card or
- Driving license Please note that self-attested photocopy of this identity proof is to be submitted at the time of verification.
- Candidate is to carry (i) HB pencils; (ii) Eraser; (iii) Ball point pen with black ink