View Recruitment Details :
Posted : 25 Apr 2019
Posted : 25 Apr 2019
RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS
ST. XAVIER'S UNIVERSITY, KOLKATA
Invites applications for the Post of Officers
|DESIGNATION||SUBJECT / SPECIALISATION||Upper Age Limit||Pay Band Scale:|
|Deputy Controller of Examinations||(i) Master's Degree with minimum 55%
marks or its equivalent grade.
Minimum six years of experience in a
position equivalent to that of Assistant
Professor, of which a minimum of two
years of administrative experience in an
|50 years||Rs. 15,600 - 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 7000/-|
|Assistant Registrar||(i) Master's Degree with minimum 55%
marks or its equivalent grade
(ii) Minimum of two years of administrative experience in an academic institution (in a position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor).
|45 years||Rs. 15,600 - 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-|
Note: Other allowances are at par with the State Universities in West Bengal (as applicable to the Pay band)
Last date for receipt of the application form is 15 May, 2019
Please note that filled-up application form will be accepted through speed post/ registered post/ courier addressed only to:
St. Xavier's University, Kolkata
Premises No. IIIB -1, Action Area IIIB
P.S. New Town
Kolkata 700 160
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the University.
- Applications through e-mail, or hand delivery will not be accepted.
- Mere fulfilment of the aforementioned qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The University reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above and/or any other position(s).
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University/ MHRD approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
- For regular appointment, there would be a probation period of 2 years.
- Last date for receipt of completed Application Form is 15 May, 2019 till 5 PM.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- The University will send communication through e-mail only to the shortlisted candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay..