B.A. in Economics, 4th Semester
- Rahul Sinha has published many articles in Frontier Weekly [ISSN: 0016-2094].
- Rahul Sinha, Why couldnít Covid-19 prevail over Godís own country? Arbitrage (a magazine published by IIM Rohtak) 4.3 (2020).
- Rahul Sinha , The sectors and components that can uplift the Indian economy after the COVID-19 crisis, Arbitrage (a magazine published by IIM Rohtak) 4.4 (2020).
- Rahul Sinha, The Agriculture Infrastructure fund: The messiah for the agricultural sector amid COVID-19 pandemic, The Economic Transcript, (August 2020).
B.A. in Economics, 6th Semester
- Dattatreya Mukhopadhyay, The Indian Economy: Distraction after the Global Financial Tsunami, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention 8.9 (2019): 32-45. [ISSN: 2319-7714]
- Dattatreya Mukhopadhyay, Area response function of selected vegetables in West Bengal paving way to agricultural reforms in India, GAU Research Journal 45.2 (2020): 82-92. [ISSN: 0250-5193]
- Dattatreya Mukhopadhyay, Impact of Online Classes, GOETHALS NEW (The Goethals Indian Library & Research Society, Kolkata), Issue on COVID-19 XXIII.2, (April-June, 2020).
- Monishankar Dutta, Does Indian economy have the potential to rebound fast after COVID-19 crises, Frontier Weekly (2020). [ISSN: 0016-2094]
M.A. in Economics, 4th Semester
- AarshiyaBasu, The Poor Children in a Pandemic, Frontier Weekly (2020). [ISSN: 0016-2094]
- Soumyabrata Basu, The College-goers knew it will hurt: The wound seems fatal, Frontier Weekly (2020). [ISSN: 0016-2094]
Students participated and presented papers in the Annual summit of Department of Economics held in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata, September 2019 National conference organized by the Department of Economics, St. Xavier's college, Kolkata, September 2019.
Shouryo Basu, Monishankar Dutta, Dipanjan Paul and Anusil Das (B. A. 4th semester student) has presented a paper in the NC Ray Paper Presentation Competition, 2020 at St. Stephen's College, Delhi on 25th January 2020.
Raunak Rakshit (M. A. 4th semester student) has presented a paper in the 2nd International conference on 'Emerging Socio-Economic trends and business strategy' held on 24 & 25 January 2020.
Reshmi De (M. A. 4th semester student) has presented a paper in the 56th annual conference of the Indian Econometric society held during 08-10, January 2020 at Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu, India.
Oishi Saha, Rishab Lodh, Reshmi De (M. A. 1st semester student) has won the Regional round of the RBI Policy Challenge 2019.
Reshmi De and Rishab Lodh (M. A. 3rd semester student) has been presented a paper at 1st Rajagiri Conference on Economics and Finance, supported by the Indian Econometric Society (TIES) on November 2019.
Monishankar Dutta (B. A. 1st semester student) & Anusil Das (B. A. 1st semester student) has published a paper in Ramjas Economic Review 2018-19, Vol. 1.
Nida Ali Saigal (B. A. 1st
semester student) has won the 1st
prize in the essay competition on
the topic 'Relevance of Swami
Vivekananda's message of Harmony to
the youth today', held in September