Two types of scholarship are offered:
(i) 100% tuition fee waiver; and
(ii) 50% tuition fee waiver
Eligibility to apply:
Monthly income of
the parents - Rupees twenty-five thousand (Rs.
25,000/-) or less.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
1. Duly filled up Application Form. (Will be
available on the Website at the time of
publication of selection list for admission).
2. Annual income documents of the parents.
3. Recommendation letter from the Principal/Headmaster/Headmistress from the institution last attended.
4. For the Christians, letters from the Parish priest.
5. Self-attested photocopy of the marksheet of previous qualifying examination.
1. All applications will be scrutinised by the Scholarship Committee. There may be physical verification, if necessary. Final decisions on scholarships will be taken by the Executive Council of the University based on the reports of the Scholarship Committee.
2. Continuation of scholarship will depend on satisfactory attendance and performance of the student.